09 April 2010

The Happy Post!

I sent pictures to Tony this past weekend and got good feedback on my progress. I'm so happy about that! I really dug in my heels and stuck it out to get those results! I should be making my way into the 150s for my next progress pictures that I send. I ROCK! lol I went out w/ the family on Easter and ate off plan. I let T know and I've been given extra cardio along w/ a diet tweak that we will discuss when we speak again. My upper body is coming together nicely. The lower half will all in place in due time. I just have to keep working at it.



I also won the Dreambodies raffle this week! That is so exciting for me! :D
Every week, Dreambodies gives away a 2lb tub of protein powder. I chose the peanut butter flavored one. I have been wanting to try it for a while but haven't been brave enough to spend my own money on it. LOLOLOL!! It's T's favorite though, so it should be a TREAT!

God Bless, Blondell

1 comment: